People believe in religion because they wonder about questions like, "How did all this creation start?" Although science is very advanced and answer detailed questions, it can't explain how humans were introduced to this world. Answers to these kinds of mysteries come from the belief in a God or Gods. Religious people worship their God or Gods for all the work they did to create the beautiful world we live in today. These people spend their lives seeking out religious truth for different reasons. One reason would be because Buddhists, for example, they believe that after death, Gods determine whether you go to the under world or get reincarnated into an animal, depending on how well behaved you were during your entire life. So Buddhists dedicate their lives to their religion in order to continue their peaceful and wonderful life even after they leave Earth. Also, as I am a Christian, I believe that once I pass away, I go to heaven, also depending on how well I connected with God. As for that, I worship and seek for more connection with him, but not only to go to heaven but also because I want to have a stronger relationship with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment